Thursday, December 17, 2009

My "Thank You God" List (the first in a series)

I picked up this cool idea from my healthy living newsletter today. It says making 3 things to be grateful for list (or what I'd like to call my "Thank you God" list) helps bring good cheer. And so, I'm giving it a shot. I just hope I can keep it up. And so, here I go... (drum roll please!)

Three things I'm grateful for today:

1. The gift of life. One more day. Yay! (I think this will be a staple on this daily list.)

2. The chance to take a break from writing.
This is why I absolutely love freelance/home-based work--you get to choose what to do and when to do it. For now, a mini-vacation... just in time for Christmas.

3. Discovering the buy one-take one burger promo at burger king (for lunch!) today. All I can say is... burp!

So that's officially my first entry for this daily 3 things to be grateful for (Thank you God) list. More to come in the next few weeks, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment